A Texan home with a twist

Hello Friday! The sun's shining, spring's in the air.....this is more like it Sweden! And from one sunny city to another - this is Dance Hall (love the name) in Texas designed by Barbara Hill. I love the use of concrete and neutral tones but most of all the quirky touches of art, it's almost as if the home is giving you a cheeky wink!









 
With kind permission from Barbara Hill Design


I discovered Barbara's portfolio through Hege in France who showed another of Barbara's homes here.

What are your thoughts on baths in the bedroom? For me there's something very luxurious about them, infact could it be something for my new bedroom (my husband goes green).

Exciting news today too. Two new sponsors!

A big warm welcome to the wonderful online shop Nest with it's fabulous collection of Scandinavian design pieces. You can find a short interview and my personal pick of Nest items here  (trust me I had a hard time narrowing it down!).

And another big warm welcome to Loony Socks, a fab brightly coloured socks company from Finland. The idea was born after a Father and daughter's fun design project unexpectedly took off and now Scandinavians everywhere are donning bright coloured stripey socks!

 I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Up to anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment