Calm white and grey in a Swedish apartment

Hello week, how quickly you came around again?! Wouldn't you love just one more day of long breakfasts, tinkering and generally taking it easy? I'm going to dream for a minute that I'm in this lovely Gothenburg pad and it's actually Sunday, I've just woken up, the coffee's brewing.... *ahhhh* so nice! I do love the Stadshem style, and this particular space in white and grey is particularly lovely, don't you think?








Stadshem

What do you say? The perfect place from which to start a week?

I spy so many pieces I know and love: Kitchen: Muuto E27 light, Menu afteroom chair. Sitting room: House Doctor DIY01 light (I also love this one), traditional Kakelugn, IKEA RANARP floor lamp. Bedroom: Linen bedding, IKEA Aröd lamp, DLM side table. Etch tea light holder.

Interestingly I discovered this apartment in the same block with a totally different look and feel, which style do you prefer? 

Although this specific home doesn't have any hanging plants, they really are taking Spring 2015 by storm (as seen in this, this and this home). I discovered a great guide on how to create a hanging garden the other day. Do you have any hanging plants in your home?

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment