Alice in Wonderland comes for breakfast

I have some whimsical dishes and accessories
 gathered over time.
I put them all together for an
impromptu breakfast in my country kitchen.
These black eyed susans grow wild in my yard.
I popped one each in a tiny milk bottle and sat them on a copper tray.
first things first..here is my breakfast table in the kitchen.
I found this on the side of the road with these
 beautiful chairs on a country drive one day.
It was for sale $135. Sold!
This view is from the island looking at my tiny painted secretary,
I used a small hooked rug with a pink and green floral
on beige leopard for my base to
hold the teapots and the milk bottle centerpiece.
Each coffee cup is handpainted and unique.
My tennis friends gave these to me as a house gift
when we had a girls weekend about eight years ago.
The cups are from Martha's Vineyard and I love them!
The green and white checkered plates came from a NH consignment shop.
Darling mini teapot from a junk shop....love it.
Big round pine table can seat
as many friends that show up.
I plopped some quilted french floral pillows
on the chairs for that all important charm factor.
 Pillows I bought a few years ago from TJMaxx.
The floral tea set is about 20 years old.
I got it in Florida at a consignment shop visiting my folks.
Still darling and a favorite.
How fun are the plates and the cups?
This is a recent score.
I got a silverplate mix of odds and ends
 and some hotel silver in a case for $35
at the consigment shop this summer.
Perfect for a summer house.
Pink and green and whimsical.
A fun breakfast table set for Alice....
She's here!!
She just parked her bike outside the door!

Linking happily  to

No comments:

Post a Comment