Maison Decor Home Decorating Projects

 I have been working on a few things...
Last month I painted this monster sized black mirror white.
The reflection shows my before mantle.
I just hung it behind my piano and love it!
A quick paint job and this baby was done.
This was the very masculine mirror
 before it got the shabby treatment.
Up behind the piano!
 Still don't have my curtains yet...
But I do have this chandy from NH
that might be getting installed here soon!
Mr. Maison Decor helps me visualize it in place...
 I was thrilled to get my
 purple transferware plates yesterday from
Nancy at the Daily Dish!
So I am busy figuring out where
to hang them all in just the right way...
So the next time you look in here,
there should be some more changes~
Maison Decor Style!
linking to
White Wednesdays


No comments:

Post a Comment