Bedroom in Progress...

Aqua silk draperies, candle sconces and mirror...
These are in place, but a paint job is coming.
 Here is a sneak peek at our lovely new bedding.
 A washed-out pink ruffly coverlet at the bottom of the bed
layered over a white Raymond Waites embroidered duvet cover.
A sheer white ruffled toss pillow
Some blue Ralph Lauren floral sheets 
and some Martha Stewart rugs to keep our toes warm.
A few yards of that Rachel Ashwell floral fabric I found on  Ebay
will make up nicely into a cozy window seat
 hubs is going to build in the dormer.
See that fabulous floral in my inspiration room?
All of the pinks and blues and creamy whites are so pretty.
So, while I figure out how I want to put this all together,
peruse the paint charts and paint the room, do a little sewing,
 hang up a picture or two...
I highly recommend you run out and get Barbra Streisands's new book.
~My Passion for Design~
It is the best book I have read in years.
She's given me plenty of ideas for this room and the rest of my house.
Thanks Babs!

No comments:

Post a Comment