Glittery house and snowman

I picked up this vintage style white mica house
at TJMaxx this week.
It came with tiny cream colored bottle brush trees 
and a lighted interior.
A happy addition to my sideboard in the dining room.
Do you see Mr. Snowman?
He is a handsome fellow all in cream and silver.
Thanks so much Laurie Anna!
All glittered up with a paper collar and jingle bell buttons.
Taking a cue from my purple transferware I added 
luscious lavendar ribbon to my chandy in my
 dining room that is mostly white and grey.
Its dreamy and soft.

My centerpiece has vintage pink balls and greens
on an old silverplate footed server.
Soft sprinkling of snow on the platter...
Sometimes candles on either side seem too symmetrical...
so I placed them together off to the side.
A faux cedar tree in a champagne bucket gets the 
ribbon treatment too.

I ordered a vintage pink mica house from Etsy 
as well as some pink bottle brush trees!
I can't wait to play with them.
These little houses are charming.
This one was $12.99 at TJMaxx.
If you are looking to create a village vignette, 
don't forget to look there in addition to Etsy and Ebay.
This house was loaded with 
glittery snow drifting on the rooftop.


linking to
White Wednesday
and
ShabbyNest Frugal Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment