My Pretty Blue Cabinet


This old french provincial china cabinet got a powder blue finish.
 The cabinet is now turned on an angle. 
It used to be flat against the wall and was a hidden wallflower.
The other thing I added is the little teacup shelf.
 We celebrated my step-sons birthday last night 
and the streamers look so pretty in a vintage kind of way.
There were other balloons in fun colors but the decorator step-mom
 removed them for the photo-op this morning.
 The cabinet looks more white in this photo.
 It is a powder blue color BM Heaven on Earth.
 There is a soft blue-green color outlining the raised panel.
The doors have that wire grid that is very appealing.
I will be tackling the inside of the cabinet at some point
 as it still wears the traditional 1970 yellow finish. 
I have it stuffed with all my favorite stemware and china.
 My valentine banner is strung across the mirror. 5 days and counting!
This charming teacup shelf used to be in my New Hampshire house
 and it was Kennebunkport Green.
I bought it from my favorite NH shop, Rustique. 
You can look inside her shop at the end of this post!
This is a good view of my beadboard wallpaper too.
I painted this shelf Heaven on Earth too.
 Then I filled it up with this vintage Limoges demitasse set
I bought on a summer junking trip in NH. 
Look at the pretty hand painted colors in aqua and pink.
 On the top shelf are assorted favorite tea and demitasse cups in purple and pink.
My dining room...pale blues, pinks and purples with plenty of white and soft grey
The perfect place for a romantic dinner!

To visit Rustique's shop click here.


I also want to share an awesome giveaway for Valentines Day!
It is French Buttons First Giveaway.
Good Luck!


linking to 
Wow Us Wednesday
and
Transformation Thursday
and
Pink Postcard Transformations and Treasures
and
Cindy's Romantic Home Show and Tell Friday
and
Feathered Nest Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment