More Ruffles

The piano bench got a pretty ruffled slipcover.
I used the leftover ruffled skirt from the twin quilt I used for the sofa slipcover.
The ruffled skirt was sewn onto some matelasse fabric 
I had purchased for the washroom curtains.
Since I didn't like them as curtains I put them to work 
with the ruffled skirt creating an inexpensive
piano seat slipcover with shabby chic style.
I had enough to make it as long as the floor,
 but I wanted to show some leg.
It is a flirty little number~and it looks great with the sofa.
I cut the quilt in half along the ruffles, 
so I still have a long row of a triple ruffle that I will be able to use.
Maybe a huge pillow will be in the works soon.
Ruffles are on my mind~I can't get enough!
linking to 
My Romantic Home Show and Tell Friday
and
Air Your Laundry Textile Friday Party





No comments:

Post a Comment