Marrying purple and aqua

 This big antique  box came with this pretty paint finish in aqua blue.
It goes  nicely with my frenchy blue-green chairs 
 But I wasn't ever thrilled with my purple transferware collection
 hanging over the big aqua box.
So what's a girl to do?
 Marry the colors by using the perfect fabric!
 This cotton and linen blend had the right colors to do the job.
I had been looking forever and finally found it.
 The pattern was appealingly vintage in flavor.
 So now all of my favorite purple things look just right in this room!
I created eurosquare pillow covers, 27" square, 
and added self ties on the opposite ends to create a matched pair.
Fabric was the preacher who tied the knot
 between pretty purple and awesome aqua.


linking to
Wow Us Wednesday at Kims
and
Transformations and Treasures



No comments:

Post a Comment