The wonderful home of a Danish stylist

It's Friday! Yay! This weekend I'm taking the girls out to the forest to enjoy a little of the Southern Sweden countryside. It's almost customery to take 'korv med bröd' (hotdogs) and bbq them alfresco. Wish me luck with that last bit...! Since I'm cruising towards a very Swedish weekend I thought I'd go all Scandinavian today with this beautiful home of Danish stylist Rikke Graff Juel which I found via the wonderful Scandinavian design blog La Maison d'Anna G.








Photographer Tia Borgsmidt
I really love this home, there are so many beautiful Danish classics, and they make great style look so effortless.  What did you think?

The good news is, this Danish homeowner also has a blog called Ellens album, so there'll be plenty more inspiration to cruise around this weekend!

Have you got any nice plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment