Modern industrial style rebuilt farm house

'Monday Monday, so good to me, Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be..........'Actually in this instance the Mamas and Papas were right. Today is a very good day. The sun's shining, there's a light breeze, I'm wearing bright cherry red trousers with a very nautical top. And I've an industrial-modern style re-built farmhouse to share with you. It seems farm buildings are the home du jour what with the beautiful Finnish style barn I featured last week. This time it's Belk Farm, a rebuilt farmhouse by a lake in Chester, South Carolina. I love the industrial modern look with a hint of rustic. Very cool.

 





Garden and Gun Via A Life's Design
What do you reckon? Any favourite room / feature? Personally I love the bathroom with the great cow prints. Spot any more cows anywhere (cream bun time)?!

I also love the chairs all lined up along the veranda ready for someone to sit and admire the view across the lake. Infact I must add this to my 'perfect patio' Pinterest board....then all I need is a lake. Umm.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment