Mirror, mirror on the wall

It's the weekend, yay! And two exciting things today - firstly, a friend sent me a link to this beautiful loft for sale in Malmö, Southern Sweden through Erik Olsson (again). She thought it would be right up my street with the white walls and floor and the touches of natural wood and the mirrors (oh it is, Malin, it is!). I love the way the mirrors bounce light around the home and create a feeling of space, beautiful! Such great inspiration for the weekend!  What do you think? And the second exciting bit of news is......










Erik Olsson

.......I have a wonderful new sponsor - fab online shop LET LIV in New Zealand. I absolutely love everything they sell and currently have my eye on a Jaipur quilt. It's definitely worth popping over to their shop and having a mooch! They automatically ship to New Zealand and Australia and can ship worldwide on request you just need to send an e-mail to info@letliv.co.nz - yay!

Have an absolutely lovely weekend guys, and see you Monday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment