Retro Stockholm apartment

As usual wonderful styling by the Swedish estate agent Fantastic Frank (note the flowers in glass bottles, the open vintage suitcase and the leaves taped to the wall). It helps when they have a fab retro style apartment to play with too. Mint walls combined with mid-century teak (I spy a a vintage drinks trolley in teak like mine) and the Copper Shade Pendant by Tom Dixon make for a very cool home, in my eyes. And I love the small details too such as the siver birch tree trunk in the hallway used as a coat stand - potential DIY project?









Fantastic Frank
Any take home ideas for your home?

Before I rush off I just want to thank you so much for all your lovely comments about my new kitchen blackboard wall yesterday. I really do appreciate reading all your thoughts and views and it makes writing the blog all the more worthwhile.

And secondly, my blog friend Tracey is having a give-away, if you love fun, bright notecards nip over and enter here. But I still want to win OK?

Have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment