Pearlized finish~a new look!

 You might have noticed how enamored I am of metallics
when used in furniture finishing~
 You have seen my projects with gilding pastes and waxes~
 I was introduced to a new product that creates a pearlized finish~
 It gives a silvery sheen to a surface and you create different looks with it.
This was my first attempt at using it~I painted this cool table with 
Coco Chalk Paint by Annie Sloan.  Then I dry brushed on quite liberally,
the pearlized product. I really love how it looks!~its hard to see from a photo,
but its quite sophisticated and you can change the look with dark wax over the 
pearl~I have been playing around with it for a few hours and wanted to share it
right here with you! So let me know what you think?
 I plan to stock it at Maison Decor~
anything that I love using 
I want to bring to you,
so you can create high end finishes on your pieces that
don't have to come out of those
high end stores or cataloques!
 Before~the Duncan table was an old fashioned but 
interesting mahogany table~two coats of Coco
and then some pearl magic gave me this fabulous result!
 I now sell this magic pearl potion in both my stores and online.
Click the link above to take you there~
Use it to create a magical effect on your furniture!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment