A dining space with a personal touch

It's Friday yay! In case you're having friends over for supper this weekend I thought some dining room inspiration could be perfect (thoughtful, no?!). And who better to take inspiration from than Victoria from SF Girl By Bay with her fab sense of style (see her previous home here). 









SF Girl By Bay with kind permission

I love that Victoria's dining space is so personal. From the antique dining table, Tulip dining chairs and the vintage Eames rocker in the corner, to the collection of photographs, candle holders, and prints. What a lovely space to spend an evening with friends.

What does your ideal dining room look like?

This week I was interviewed by The People Stories about my work space, the article is up and running here. They have such a beautiful website, I'll definitely be keeping my eye on it in the future.

I've had such a busy week I'm looking forward to some serious down time this weeked! Maybe a little ice-skating, some baking (I've promised to make Bear pops with my  girls) and lots of R&R! What about you?

PS Just wanted to say how much I love all your comments, they are so interesting and add so much to every post. Thank you!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment