Finn's cute bedroom

Tonight I'm heading over to visit my friend's newborn baby girl (soooo excited!). In  preparation I thought I'd share this wonderful, calm grey, white and wood nursery designed by Sissy + Marley, a NYC based boutique baby planner and concierge service. So pretty!







Photographer: Marco Ricca for Sissy + Marley via Design Traveller

I love the calm atmosphere! If you're planning a nursery, Sissy + Marley have put together a great 'get the look'. And remember you can always get 15% off items like the fab Eames Armchair RAR (rocking chair), with code MYSCAN here (only the best for our little crumpets!).

And exciting news, Apartment Therapy are holding their annual 'The Homies' blog competition and I've been nominated for 'Best home & design inspiration blog', I can't believe it! Thank you so much to everyone who has voted for little me  :), if you'd like to vote and join in the fun click here.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend (I'm recovering from a day's skiing at Vallåsen here in Skåne yesterday :).

No comments:

Post a Comment