A white Gothenburg apartment

What would a week be here on My Scandinavian Home without a home tour from one of my favourite Swedish estate agents?! This home in Gothenburg is a vision in all white softened by the exposed brick wall, black furniture and touches of geometric fabrics. Beautifully styled and photographed by Stadshem.








Stadshem

I think my idea to steal here are the industrial bare lightbulbs in the kitchen hung at different heights. What about you?

PS I spy the very cool Thonet chairs (15% off with discount MYSCAN :) again in the kitchen- they're everywhere this year (the Eames of 2013?). I also spy what looks like the Muuto stacked shelving system in the hallway. 

I'm heading off to a great friend of mine's wedding this weekend, so exciting! I hope I'll get the chance to blog tomorrow but in case I don't, have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment