Black, white and cosy in Stockholm

Morning! I hope you had a great weekend? We had such an amazing time in Ravello on the Amalfi Coast at my friend's wedding (have you ever been, it's so beautiful there?!). Back to rain here in Malmö with a bump and there's a distinct feel of Autumn in the air. This fab black, white and grey apartment is part of a new project by JM in Stockholm. The soft sheepskin furs and rugs create a perfect haven for cosy Autumn days as the light fades and the leaves turn to yellow. Perhaps it's not all bad to come back to the rain after all!








Interior: Pella Hedeby, Photo: Christopher Johnsson via here and here with thanks. 

What do you reckon? Your kind of space?

If you love the cross blanket as much as I do (and I shouldn't be telling you this as I'm hoping to win it myself....) there's a fab little competition to win one here!

For more 'cosy' inspiration check out this post..... I need to go and dig out my ultra soft, ultra woolly slippers!

PS My wonderful sponsor Smallable is celebrating it's 5th birthday this week with chances to win fab prizes everday,  you can also make the most of discounts and other surprises - don't miss out here! I have my eye on the Oeuf prize!

So many competitions....such little time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment