The beautiful home of a Danish designer

This is another of those homes which stops me in my tracks. It's the fantastic apartment of Danish designer Michala Wiesneck who was raised in a free-spirited, artistic family and travelled the world with her parents from an early age. Michala's childhood is clearly reflected in her relaxed, eclectic home and the clothes she designs. I love the mix of antiques and flee market finds as well as the way she has combined furniture and accessories from different cultures. This is exactly my kind of style. Beautiful. 







Photo/text by Lise and Kristian Septimius Krogh - www.septimiuskrogh.dk with kind permission. Elle Decoration

What do you think of this relaxed, bohemian style? Any part of the home you particularly love?

I love the current trend of adding a touch of ehtnicity whether through textiles or furniture, it's making me want to visit Marrakesh and wander the souks. Until then I'll get my fix at shops like Moroccan Bazaar. I've got my eye on this candle lantern, the nude moroccan pouffe and a white tagine for entertaining, oh and I wouldn't mind this kilim rug too! Have you been or planning to go to Morocco?

No comments:

Post a Comment