Guest post: a mid-century modern Swedish home

Hi, I'm Hanna of the blog Doyoufancythis.com and today I will be guest blogging for My Scandinavian Home. I must say it is such a delight to research and choose the right homes and features for you to see. Since my last guest post for Niki was on a more trendy, yet sophisticated home I thought I would show you something completely different.










This midcentury modern house, located in Ronneby, Blekinge, Sweden was built in 1965 and shares several ideas on how to make a modern sixties house feel quite classical. Take a special look at the serene shades of light grey, dusky blue, white with black details and a surprising pop of orange, the lighting and lamps (I spot several design classics) and the photo art. What do you think?

Pictures by Husman Hagberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment