A Dutch home in a former children's nursery

One of the best things about arriving home after holidays is feeling inspired to make changes to the home (at least I do, how about you?!). Today I feel inspired by this Dutch home photographed by Jansje Klazinga for VT Wonen (shared with kind permission). The space is in a converted children's nursery and the family have made maximum use of every detail, cleverly using the wood beams in the eaves as shelving for an office space. As with all the Dutch homes I show on here, I absolutely love the white with the pops of colour, especially in the dining room.








VT Wonen with kind permission. Photography Jansje Klazinga. Styling Frans Uyterlinde. via Style Files

For more pics of this home take a peek here.

I love the different colour chairs around the dining table - the light grey and dark grey ones (this Autumn's colour) which are broken off by a zesty yellow one. Very cool and easily done with a lick of paint. Anything that stands out to you?

The use of wood reminds me a little of another fabulous Dutch home I once showed here.

Thank you so much to Jansje for the kind permission to share these images. I had the pleasure of meeting Jansje a few months back when she photographed my home (images currently for sale).

I hope you have a lovely Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment