Fabulous inspiration from Danish OYOY

I'm so excited to share the loveliest interior inspiration from Danish homeware company OYOY with you today. The lifestyle images were snapped for OYOY's Autumn Winter 2014 collection which now includes OYOY Mini (cue: the world's cutest cushions and blankets for children). OYOY are known for their fabulous imagery (see this and this post from previous years) and AW14 definitely does not disappoint. I wonder if they'd stop by and style my home for me?!






OYOY
Anything that caught your eye?

My friend has hoops in their sitting room like the ones in the image above. I'm all for indoor playground equipment (see this, this and this home for inspiration), but I haven't quite found the right place for it in my own home - how about you? But there's always space for a cute wigwam and polar bear cushion...

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment