A serene white and grey home

I love a whites and light grey palette. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea (is it yours?) but isn't there something so calm and serene about this space? I particularly love the home office area with the architects desk and string shelving. So lovely. I could pad around here for the day, how about you?!







Stadshem

Oooo, this apartment really is like a breath of fresh air!

A few tips on where to source the items seen in this home: String shelving. For a mid-century side-cupboard try Lauritz, Sheepskin rugs and lovely dove grey linen bedding.

More white and grey home inspiration here, here and here.

Have a lovely day!

PS thank you for all your supportive comments yesterday about my obsession with the weather, great to hear I'm not the only one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment