Old meets new in a Malmö home

Today I thought I'd share a home here in Malmö, Sweden. This space appeals to me as it shows how adding a few primary colours and pastels can really brighten up a space and add a sense of fun. It also helps that the architecture of the apartment is beautiful too - and they have a 'kakelugn' (traditional Swedish tiled fireplace) lucky them! The owners have been bold and added a contemporary edge to an otherwise traditional space with painted chairs, a pink sofa, bold accessories and mid-century finds which all works together to add a very relaxed home, don't you think?







Bo-laget
I spot the MASKROS light, String shelving and what looks like a vintage Bumling pendant. I also love the mid-century touch (search Etsy for similar mid-century furniture).

Is there anything you like in particular about this apartment?

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment