A beautiful white apartment with notes of grey, green and brass

Normally I try to select the best pictures from a home tour so you can get an idea of the space. Today I had no option but to show the complete home. Every. Single. Angle. Because, to me, this Swedish home in Gothenburg is simply beautiful! Grey, green and brass, what a fabulous colour combination and so very now! 











Stadshem

Wow, what an incredible space, don't you think?! Can you believe it's actually for sale....Gothenburg anyone?!

It definitely calls for a what's what list (I wish I knew where every singe item is from but sadly I don't so we'll need to work together on this one). Here's my round up: HAY DLM side table, Grey lamp from IKEA, Love this and this cushion with triangles. Pia WallĂ©n cross blanket. Thonet 214 and 209 chair. Golden Bell light. 'D' and 'X' posters from here. Source a vintage black leather sofa on Lauritz. The fireplace is a classic Swedish 'Kakelugn'. Is there anything you recognise and love?

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment