A serene Stockholm apartment

Hello! Hope you've had a fabulous weekend? My little family and I have been enjoying a few days in London with family celebrating halloween and even an early bonfire night! It's been so much fun. We're heading home to Sweden today. Amidst all my packing I wanted to quickly share this lovely Stockholm space currently for sale through Fantastic Frank. The colour palette has been kept neutral through out using white, wood, rattan and light grey. I would feel very calm there this Monday morning, how about you?!







Fantastic Frank
I could definitely see myself recreating the beautiful dining space, it looks so serene! I wish I knew where the table and chairs are from - anyone know? The Muuto adaptable dining table is fairly similar.  Is there anything you love in particular about this apartment?

More white, beige and grey inspiration here, here and here.

This week my blog turns three! I can't believe it's been so long. I still absolutely love writing it and I'm so excited to see it expands as time goes on! As a big thank you for all your incredible support I'm holding a fun give-away on here this weekend so make sure you pop by! More to follow....

Have a lovely day!

PS Thank you to Italian publication La Repubblica for featuring an interview with me. What an honour!

No comments:

Post a Comment