The fabulous graphical home of a stylist and friend

It's finally the weekend woohoo! I'm having such a fun day - my friend Genevieve, stylist and owner of cool shop The Youngsters, is over with photographer Kimme Persson and we've re-created my little girls room. I can't wait to show you the pictures once they're ready. But before that, I'm really excited to show you a tour of Genevieve's home here in Malmö which recently featured in Plaza magazine. Canadian born, Genevieve moved here 6 years ago and lives with her husband Kasper and gorgeous baby girl Olivia. I love her graphical style and the relaxed vibe of her home.









Stylist: Genevieve Jorn Photogtaphy: Andrea Papini. Plaza Interiör


What a very cool apartment, don't you think?

I see touches of mid-century, statement over-sized pieces such as the Z1 light and angle-poised light from Artilleriet, modern nordic such as a throw from HAY and lights from Granit and classic items such as the Eames chair. You can place an order for the Stendig 2015 calendar like the one one Genevieve over her dining table here.

The huge X print was made by one of Genevieve's friends. This could make a great DIY project for the weekend, all you would need is a white canvas, a large paint brush and black paint.

Have you got any great plans for the weekend? Whatever you're up to I hope you have a fab couple of days and see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment