Monochrome and nude scheme in a lovely Scottish home

I hope you had a great weekend? Or still enjoying your long weekend if you're in the US - not jealous at all...honest!). Today I thought I'd take you on a tour of Deborah's lovely house in Glasgow, Scotland. Deborah's an interior designer and visual merchandiser / stylist (which explains why her home is so lovely) and editor behind fab blog Ollie & Seb's Haus .  She shares her home with her husband and two little boys Oliver and Sebastien (I once showed their bedroom here). If you love monochrome with a soft palette of nudes and creams, you're in for a real treat. And even if you don't, there are plenty of ideas to steal anyway! Here are some of my favourite snapshots of her home...



 








Photography: Ollie & Seb's Haus 

What do you think? Anything that catches your eye?

I spy some of my favourite pieces: Kristina Dam Palm 1 print, Design House Stockholm work lamp, Thonet 209 chair, Diamond cage light, Faux Poster Collection - A, Grey throw, linen bedding and Mathilda Clahr leather strap.

I went to the University of Edinburgh so it's been a pleasure going on a virtual tour back to Scotland today! I remember our student pad was painted in vivid colours such as deep reds, blues and yellow, with each room a different hue. Very different from today's home tour -  but beautiful its own way.

More black and white spaces here, here and here. Or if you prefer a space in a riot of colours how about this bright home of an artist?

Have a lovely day!

PS Thank you for entering the Nest.co.uk give-away over the weekend. The competition closed at midnight and the winner will be announced on the give-away post and sent an e-mail later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment