A relaxed boho family home in Florida

Good morning! And what a lovely sunny, spring-like start to the week it is here in Southern Sweden (if a little cold still - BRRR!). It definitely calls for a happy, colourful space.  And what better than this home in the sunshine state of Florida? Belonging to Macrame artist Elizabeth McTigue, husband Tim and three children Maren, Ezra and Ida, the home is artfully decorated with macrame wall hangings, plant holders, embroidered cushions and furnished with a great mix of rattan and mid-century furniture. The result is a relaxed and happy family home - and everything wonderful about Spring 2015 boho interiors.










All pictures: Photography - Honey Lake Studio via Design Sponge with thanks.

Is this your kind of style?

Personally, I love it! It makes a great contrast to the monochrome homes I showed last week. Perhaps I should invest in a beautiful macrame wall hanging to go above my bed, that or a juju hat? Any other suggestions?! Would love to hear your thoughts.

The space reminds me of the lovely boho Florida home of Jen Smith who took the pictures. And also this fab boho home down Mexico way photographed by Brittany Ambridge. Perhaps I need to head down to Florida and Mexico.... purely for inspiration of course, anyone want to join me?!

Have a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment