French Cottage Washroom Preview

My laundry room is getting a drastic makeover.
This Country Living potting area is one source of inspiration.
My washroom will have a bit of a romantic potting shed feel.
And I want to  have a rustic tin ceiling and iron chandy added to the mix.
When I saw Miss Mustard Seed's latest furniture makeover
I knew it would be perfect for the cabinet washroom look 
combined with my total love affair of the Habersham cabinets below.
Soft color wash, distressed cabinets with ornate moldings
define this country french kitchen which I adore.
Mr. Maison Decor is "Habershamming" my cabinets for me.
You can get a peek at the blue and cream paint wash on the cabinets. 
I want a french cottage washroom~ Habersham style.
Today the tin ceiling trompe l'oile wallpaper is going up.
It is going to be amazing I think.
A new iron chandy I installed myself (!) will be the finishing touch.
The cabinets are sporting their washed two tone look.
How naked they look without crown molding.
The original state of affairs.
Maple cabinets and a complete lack of style
that even a shabby chic valance didn't help.
A bathroom laundry space that I have hated since day one.
Tomorrow I hope to share the final results!


No comments:

Post a Comment