My living room

 Its been awhile since I posted on my living room~
I have a new old coffee table now. 
Kind of like a tea table I guess~its tall
and its handpainted and very old and I love it!
 All kinds of little scenes and floral bits are
 painted freely around the top and the legs~
 The main color is blue, and its got that feminine french style that I love.
 Betsy Speert told me to put myneedlepoint stool underneath 
it as there was too much of a blank space there and she was so right!
 So this country table is my newest favorite thing~
 I don't add much anymore to the house as I am so
 busy with the store, so this little addition
 just made me all excited about the room again.
 This Paris Grey Mora reproduction was just finished and I told a customer I would 
photograph it so she could make a decision~
I decided to bring it home and show how it looks
in a fairly neutral setting~
 So here is the Paris Grey clock on my wall~
compare it to the pale Louis Blue one below.
 Hope that helps her make up her mind a little easier~
 Dillon is recovering from a torn ACL and he had serious surgery
 is now on the mend.  He loves to sit in front of the fireplace
 to warm himself. He is a darling and we
 have been nervous wrecks about him!
My living room with the new old table. Nice, huh?
PS~My walls are painted 
Benjamin Moore color #1515 Natural Elements
but its made up in the Valspar Signature paint formula from Lowes.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment