A Swedish apartment with a cosy bed and glossy grey floor

Oh Monday morning, I wish I could like you.  Maybe if I could wake up in this bed, and have a lazy morning padding around the apartment I might feel differently. My favourite room has to be the bedroom- that over-sized chunky knit throw is too cosy for words don't you think?! I love the glossy light grey floor throughout the apartment too, it really sets the calm tone of the space. What do you love about this Gothenburg apartment?









Stadshem. Via Coco Lapine with thanks. 
Could you be tempted to paint your floors in a glossy grey?

Items I know and love: Svenskt Tenn elephant cushion, HAY dot cushion, find a similar chunky knit blanket and pouf here. I'm a big fan of the Butterfly chair in cognac leather.  Lucky boy sunday fancy finger cushion and a simialar dotted and striped cushion. Eames DSW chairs. Sheepskin throws.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered the  Løv Organic weekend give-away. The competition is now closed and the three winners will be contacted today. All is not lost, you can still receive 15% off all teas and infusions with the code SCANDINAVIAN until 1st December.

Have a fab start to the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment