A white Swedish apartment with an interesting míx

Hello! It's yet another grey day here in Sweden (apparently this is the darkest November on record!). Sometimes I love a little bleakness (really, I do!), but today I have a photo shoot and the lack of light will be a challenge. So, I'm in need of another home to brighten up my day, how about you?! I think this Swedish apartment fits the bill!  I love the natural light and the unusual mix of styles. The chair and lamp in the corner of the sitting room look great next to the contemporary pendant light and coffee table. And I love the addition of all the plants and flowers.   








ENTRANCE

What do you like the most about this space?

One of my most coveted items right now is a round vase like the one you see on the dining table. Swedish stylist Lotta Agaton's also a fan - there's one on the table of the home she styled here. I love the glassware in her own home too.

If you're feeling inspired by natural light today (yes, I'm obsessed!) I love thisthis, and this home. Otherwise there's always mirrors like in this wonderful apartment, or candles like in this cosy Finnish dining setting.

I got a mail from my friends at Dutch company Oh My Home this morning telling me about their new ceramics line - and I had to share the link, the items are so beautiful! I'm a big fan of their posters too - the 'Whale all be fine' and sleeping Polar Bear ones would be so cute in a children's room. A little mid-week shopping therapy!

Have a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment